BankingWhether gamblers are looking for information on how to deposit in order to wager real cash or details on cashing out after a big win at Casino Moons, they'll find what they're looking for right here. From depositing for the first time to learning how to get that cold, hard cash into your bank account, adding and withdrawing funds at Casino Moons is a safe, secure and simple process.
Options for Making Deposits
- Players who wish to fund a real-money account at Casino Moons can do so using Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit or debit cards; the minimum deposit amount for funding with a credit or debit card is $10, and fees may apply depending on the cardholder agreement associated with the payment method. Funding via credit or debit card occurs instantly, making it a convenient way to add cash to an account at Casino Moons.
- The eWallet service, ecoPayz, is also available for adding cash to online accounts at Casino Moons; using this funding method will not cost players any money in fees, although they will still be required to add at least $10 to their accounts. Like credit card funding, ecoPayz is an instantaneous deposit method.
- Finally, Bitcoin may be used to deposit at Casino Moons. Like the other options for funding a casino account, a minimum of $10 is required to make a deposit. Players will also find using the cryptocurrency to add money to their accounts could result in a 400 percent bonus over the course of their first three deposits; this is definitely the way to go for those gamblers who prefer to keep their online entertainment preferences and related spending habits anonymous.
Making a Withdrawal at Casino MoonsCashing out after a big win is probably one of the most exciting and anticipated moments of online casino casino play, and Casino Moons strives to make the process easier for those who are ready to spend their recent winnings on a new car, a vacation or some other vastly desired item. Getting a payout from the casino may be accomplished via:
- Bank wires; this transaction makes it possible to transfer winnings from a casino account directly to a personal bank account. The minimum withdrawal for a bank wire is $500, and players can expect a $23 fee and a wait time of up to five days.
- eWallet Services; NETeller, ecoPayz and Skrill all offer free withdrawals that can be processed within 24 hours. More importantly is the fact that the eWallet option allows gamblers to withdrawal as little as $50 from their accounts.
- Checks; those requesting a paper check can expect to be required to request a minimum of $300 and pay a fee of $20. Finally, a paper check may take up to seven days to process. An electronic check, or eCheck, requires a processing time of three to five days, and players must be willing to pay a $10 fee for withdrawals of less than $1,000 and a $20 fee for those totaling more than $1,000.